Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today is...

Such a diarrhoea day wtf.
Must be eaten too much yesterday.
If it isn't the reason, then it must be the ice blended mocha of Kahve
that causes all these shits.
THAT was the most concentrated mocha I've ever had,
concentrated as in the mocha was so KAW I felt like I was drinking the richest cream,
and it tasted like white coffee, not like mocha.
That's the worst mocha in the world.
I am phobic of coffee after taking it.
It is a good thing actually, I mean the whole coffee phobia thingy,
so now I can use the money that I am going to spend on Starbucks coffee
on other stuff like my hair and skincare shits or cosmetics.


Friends intro this new series to me,
and said I will definitely like it since it is 'girlish'.
I thought it would be something like Gossip Girl.
Oh boy how wrong could I be.
It is more of creepy than 'girlish' wtf.
But somehow, I love the girls' hair.
So nice I am gonna dieeeeeeee.
Will watch it still but with a more prepared heart.
I kind of got shocked by the sound effects just now.
LOL.


Just in case if you are about to forget my face.
:D

Enjoy the weekends, amigos!
Aye!

No comments: