Friday, July 2, 2010

Update yo!

As promised,


the white sand, and the blue sky. :)

Fell in love with all the different tones of blue.

The last trip before the semester break ends.
Everyday I woke up to the blues, the sea breeze,
the sunshine, and the breakfast in the cafeteria.

Redang has the most beautiful coral reefs I've ever seen so far.
Although some may think that the trip to Redang is expensive,
it definitely is worth every penny,
and of course, the torturing nearly-10-hours journey from Ipoh
because of its fascinating underwater world.
There are so many types of corals in just one area,
and the boyfriend saw baby sharks near the beach when he was snorkeling alone.
The feeling of watching all those colourful corals is indescribable.
I think everyone should really go grab a ticket to Redang at least once in a lifetime.
You will never regret it.
As the snorkeling guide said,
all you do in Redang Island will be eat, snorkel, sleep,wake up, eat and snorkel again.

There is no time for the tourists to feel bored.
Morning and afternoon are for snorkeling,
at night there are live band performances and beach party!
It felt like clubbing in a huge water park,
only that the sand is real, and the water is salty!

The itinerary and the map of Redang Beach Resort:




What do most people do at the beach:

Sunbath.


Watch the bikini girls.

Pak tor.


Take nice photos.


Fly the kites.

Me?

Twisties + people watching + play with the camera.
LOL.

I have the worst boyfriend on earth.

He sleeps like a hippo.


He takes bad pictures.


That was his favourite thing in Redang.
Not his girlfriend.


When other couples were whispering into each other's ear while star gazing,
he threw sand on me.


I hate him,
but at the same time I  him.
Hehehehehe.
He is always there for me when I am in deep shit,
despite his playfulness and childishness,
and he never judge or criticize me
like how I criticize him, e.g. his fashion sense.
LOL.

This is my favourite boy.

SS, this is for you guys.


It is not edited at all.
It just came out like this. :)

And this is requested by strawberry hu xu miang Meng. :D




Tonnes of pictures were taken
so that the beautiful scenery was not wasted.
Enjoy. 


































Love redang!

No comments: