Saturday, July 24, 2010

My recent activities.

I am waiting for the rice to be cooked
so I decided to update you guys about my recent life here in Sabah.
Thank god it is not an emo post anymore.
I know my several earlier posts all sounded like I was going to commit suicide.
Sorry if I made you guys worried.
I am still very fine here. :)

So, timetable first.
I have classes from Monday to Thursday.
The other three days left in the week will be my Zzzz days, undoubtedly.
Too much energy used in the four days.
Unlike the previous semester, I seldom go out with coursemates,
even though they are always planning plenty of exciting activities,
mostly diving and snorkeling trips.
That bunch of monkeys totally are in love with the sea.
Even when it comes to naming our group in class,
they insisted to use 'Son of Poseidon'.
I was like 'Oh god it kinda sounds like son of a bitch.'
They then said 'Oh ya, we are son of a BEACH.'
Woolala.

My favourite pastime is cooking, for now,
when I have the ingredients and a whole day of free time.
Am going to get some recipes,
and try to cook some challenging dishes.
Then after I level up my cooking skills,
I shall go back home and challenge my mom.
Hahahaha.

The book I am reading is a Chinese novel,
written by 穹风.
He is my favourite Chinese author,
ahead of 藤井树.
Magazine I currently read is Reader's Digest June Issue.
A great companion when I am waiting for the bus.
There are so many words to digest,
and I love the feeling of letting myself sink into the stories.

Series I am watching is an anime,
called Fairy Tail,
and a Koren variety show, Family Outing.

Okay I should go check my rice out.
Have a nice evening, peeps.

Aye!

No comments: