Saturday, July 3, 2010

My limited days in Sweetland.

One more week to go.

Will be spending the limited time
mainly with family, my dear SS darlings,
and the hippo, of course.

One week is so short, but it is enough,
for I enjoyed every moment with my loved ones and some dear friends,
and I met some new people during work,
who are worth caring for and to keep in touch with.

I gained a lot during this semester break than the last one
even though there were less partying, travelling, and yum-cha sessions.
Working experience, friendship, self-development,
and the different ways of viewing things.
All these made me grow up, and I knew more about myself.

I know it is still kind of early for me to say this,
but I am now in the mood, so,

Thank you very much,
to those who brought happiness to me in the past 2 months.
You guys rock my world.

xoxo.



p/s  I lost my sunnies! :(

No comments: