Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OME.

I shall refer Sabah as an emoland,
because I get emo VERY easily here.

Songs make me emo;
pictures make me emo;
the weather makes me emo;
fiction books make me emo;
notes that are starting to pile up make me emo;
comments and wall posts on FB make me emo;
conversation with people makes me emo;
even by watching the uni buses, I turn emo.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with me?
No I am not emo now. Don't get me wrong.
Am just telling story. :)

According to Reader's Digest June Issue,
all that are very likely to be the symptoms of a depression.
I THINK SO.
You see, there's an article in the magazine about
how a girl having depression feels about things around her.
She would just turn all moody on her way home after school,
then she would just find a dark corner,
and start sobbing.
I was like, am I going to be like her WTF.
But no worries, mates.
I still have a loooooooong way to go
before you see me crying in a corner. LOL.

I hate to see myself so sullen.
It even makes my hair look duller.
By the way,
a lot of friends compliment on the curls.
I have already started to think whether to keep them
or iron them straight straight for the next hair perming session.
FYI I visit the saloon only once a year,
to wash cut perm the hair.
Save cost.
Sekaligus gao dim everything mah. Haha.

Curly? Or straight?



Bloody hell I am always talking about HAIR.
Btw those are my REAL eyes in the first pic, and my fake eyes in the second pic.
Hahahaha.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

I never see u in real with curl before guek guek.
Hmmm. Likey both [:
waiting for u to try a short or shoulder length hair too.
i think can make u look more bubbly.
:D

Xinjue´ said...

YEAAAAA
am thinking to have shoulder length hair
but if cut till that short i will get hair rebonding as well :)