Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another wordy post.

Stomach ache from the bubble milk tea I took just now.
I think I am allergy to Sabah's bubble milk tea
because the same thing happens every single time.
I miss FHD's Honey Peach Tea.
And Kopitiam Junction's Chicken Herbal Mee Sua.

Did I mention about me being the only girl with curly hair in the house now?
Last semester there were 3 girls in my house who got their hair curled,
including my roommate, and my bao jou po.
Now the roommate did rebonding
probably because her bf likes girls with straight hair;
the girl staying downstairs did rebonding
because she doesn't quite know how to handle curly hair;
and bao jou po cut all her curly locks
because the weather was hot that day she said.

When I was having straight hair,
everyone wants to have curly hair.
Then after I permed my hair,
everyone goes after straight hair.
I am so lonely being the only curly hair girl.  :S

Love does bring drastic changes to a person.
My roommate, who was completely beauty conscious,
who affected me and taught me the best time and way to apply a facial mask,
who brought umbrella 24/7 with her to avoid the UV,
who put 6389982636 beauty stuff on her body before she sleeps,
who talked about whitening and moisturizing her skin all the time,
is now a boyfriend's girl who doesn't talk about beauty tips and products.
She doesn't even apply mask and sunblock now.
I became the beauty and skincare freako in the house.

A new semester starts = my blog will be picture-free.
Timetable is more packed than the sardines in the can.
Don't feel like carrying the camera everywhere with me.
Depends on the mood.

It is raining again.
Me like it.

No comments: