Saturday, July 17, 2010

Picture post.

Before my blog turns completely picture-free.
Here I am, pretending all artsy,
and showing off my photo-editing skills. :P

Snack with an interesting name and my fave strawberry flavour 
to accompany me on the road! 
But tasted yucky.


Chinese novel this time.


Presenting to you the fluffy cottons.




Watched the sunset on the plane.


Some new stuff I've bought over the past two weeks.

Spot the polka-dots box??


Am still not over my polka-dots fetish.
From Daiso.


To keep the nail polish and hair rubber bands.


Nanowhite's skincare line.
It is not as moisturizing as Juju, definitely,
but it is absorbed into the skin within almost nanosecond,
that's why it is called NANOwhite. Maybe?
A little dry for me,
but okay to be used in Sabah
because the weather here is wet and humid like hell.
Love the scent.


Skin shits.
Biore's daily use sunblock.
This shit is SUPER AMAZING.
The gel form is super watery,
it disappears after apply onto the skin,
leaving the skin fresh and an icy feeling like you just step out from the bathroom.
No sticky feeling at all.
Better than Sunplay.
Sunplay SPF130 orange bottle bitch made my skin so dry and flaky.
Hates.


Am going to introduce you guys this crazy body cream.
It gives me back my pretty skin 
after my skin went GG from the damage of Sunplay bitch.
Although it is not whitening stuff, I love it to the core,
my tanned skin is now glowing.
Hitam manis. LOL.
A little sticky after applying, because it is too moisturizing.
Same condition as Juju and Neutrogena hand cream.
So I only apply it before bedtime.


Super cheap so I bought heaps.
The blue tube is to be used on the plane.
Orange tube is given free for buying that 2 bottles.
 Will give it to the sis
since she has sensitive skin.


Got this shit long ago from Etude House
but dared not use it until about a month ago.
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee.
Liying, can go get this.
It controls the oil on the face and covers all the ugly pores.
The only thing is it cannot be applied onto the whole face.
If you do so, your face will turn as fair as a pontianak,
and it is hideous because the colour of the face will be different with the neck.
I normally apply it only onto the T-zone
and areas under the eyes where all the big pores are.


Hair stuff.
The green tube is a curl cream, which I hate,
because it cannot hold my curls for long.
Everyone praises me for my curls because they look natural
but they shouldn't be because I just got it curled like 2 months ago.
Screw the stupid curl cream.
Purple bottle is some kind of moisturizing cream.
Pink Loreal bottle is hair mask.
Haven't try it so I'll do its review later.


FIRST PURCHASE FROM ESPRIT.
Guess what's in the plastic bag?

Not clothes,
not caps or hats,
not shoes,
not shades,
but...........



UNBRELLA wtf.

Some friends used it and it said to be super strong 
and they have been using it for 3 semesters.
I have had 3 to 4 umbrellas spoilt during the last 2 semesters
because the wind and rain here is crazily strong I tell you.
So why not get an expensive but strong one
than a lot of cheap but weak ones.

The price of the legendary Esprit umbrella?


WTF I heartache.

No comments: