Monday, July 5, 2010

More outings.

A day out with the lamers.


It was supposed to be a date with the hippo boy,
but Jimmy came kacau halfway,
hence I went dating with a total of 3 guys today. 
LOL.

As usual, 
the definition of outing with the lamers is
EATING NONSTOP UNTIL YOU DROP.
Our eating date today went like this:
Foon Hei Dei → Sushi King → McDonald's,
in ONE AFTERNOON.

After FHD, the 4 of us struggled so much in choosing the next destination,
Secret Recipe, Big Apple, Johnny's, or hit the cinema.
Was craving for donuts myself,
so we went to Big Apple,
then I wanted to have Green Tea Latte
but the guys all said not worth it because it costs RM7 a cup,
so they dragged me to Sushi King 
because there's free flow of green tea wtf.

So we spent nearly RM40 over there,
mainly on soft shell crabs and Kappa Maki wtf.
The guys played with the wasabi,
and we had a great laugh seeing each other's ugly expression.
Decided to move over to Coffee Bean for hot chocolate,
but they fong fei gei me,
so I got myself a McD's vanilla ice cream instead,
and nomm all the way home.

The conclusion of this post is,
guys can be more indecisive than girls.
AND never go out with the lamers when you are on a diet plan.
They will totally make you gain a kg or two in just one day.
They are fattening genies. 
They give you calories and fats.

No pictures because I was lazy to charge the camera.
If you don't know who the lamers are,


this is the pic of their yeong-sui faces. :)


An all-day outing tomorrow with some amigos.
Will be meeting:


the Lollipop girl in the morning;


the sexy biatches in the afternoon;


and my dearest crazees in the evening.


Damn packed,
but I like it. :)

See you guys tomorrow yo!

No comments: