Friday, July 9, 2010

The end.

I mean the semester break.
It is finally coming to an end after 2 months of slacking
and lazing around the house.

I was as busy as a bee for the whole week.
Went out early in the morning,
and never got home until the sun completely went down.
All I did was hanging out with the same old gang,
and some new people, unexpectedly. :)
Karaoke, yumcha, shopping, blow-water sessions.
I enjoyed every single day to the maximum.




Some pictures of outings are with LiYing and Sasa.

Planned another birthday celebration.


The birthday girl got a handmade pillow as her birthday present. :)
We watched Twilight Eclipse in TGV.
The third Twilight movie we watched together. :)
Am so sad that there's only one episode left.
One more event to get all of us together will be gone soon.








I cherish every moment with them,
and the memories we had together,
I will keep them well in the left side chest. :)


A belated Happy SS Day, to my 6 lao po. xoxo.
And welcome Sem to join us



even though you are not crazy enough to be called a SS member. LOL.

To hippo boy,


sorry that I ruined the day.
The thought of meeting you for the last time before I leave
crushed my sanity and the calmness that you usually found in me.
Thank you for putting up with me
despite my unreasonable demands and complaints.
And thanks for the effort of sending me home after every event.
You are still my favourite boy. xoxo.

I had been neglecting the family
as most of my time was spent with the friends.
Will be spending time with them tomorrow,
and I vow to myself,
my family will have most of my time in the next break.

I shall start packing tomorrow.
Will be writing the last post of the sembreak as well.

No comments: