Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wordssssssss.

Yo amigos.
Yours Truly is now typing this shit
in her little double bedroom in Sabah.

Thank God it is now rainy season,
so the weather is still fine,
but doing the laundry is a pain in the ass for the moment.
One minute it is all sunny,
the next minute the wind starts to blow then it rains.
Anyhow I still prefer rainy days than sunny days.

Reached the room on Sunday night.
Went out with some coursemates yesterday,
had sushi and Starbucks' coffee, and bought heaps of stuff.
Nearly RM150 flew away from my purse JUST LIKE THAT.
I still have to pay for tuition fees, electric and water bills,
and Streamyx bill in the following weeks.
Pity my dad's wallet.
It is going to bleed to death like seriously.

The room is so packed now.
3 friends came to stay overnight.
The electricity of their house got cut off
because the senior before didn't pay for electric bill for two months LOL.
Now there are 4 homeless/roomless people in my room now,
including the hyper one staying since the day she reached Sabah.
My little room left like 1/10 of the total space.

Bought Nano White's skincare line as day cream.
My lovely JUJU magical water can only be used in the nightime
because the Vitamin C in it absorbs light.
Am loving Nano White's nice scent.
Will do the review soon alright.

No class for a week.
Will be sleeping all day until Friday I guess.
Timetable for this semester is such a bitch.
I have classes from 8am until 6pm from Monday to Thursday.
There are only like 2 or 3 one-hour breaks between the classes.
I cannot have a proper lunch on Wednesday
because there's no time for it.
Will get skinnier and skinnier.
Be ready to see a true skeleton during my raya break.

No comments: