Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's rant.

I know a good student should attend classes,
finish all her homework, and strive hard for examinations.
But I am not a good student,
so I have the right to skip classes,
do my homework and assignments at the last minute,
and strive SOFT for examinations.
LOL.
Am skipping the 2pm Marketing lecture.
Thank god I have helpful course mates.
They are good in faking my signature on the attendance list. :D

Anyhow I went to the uni for chemistry lab work just now.
Dealt with some extremely smelly palm oil shit
that contained palm oil, and waste,
which probably had REAL SHITS in it. Fertilizers.
We shook the flask as we were told,
but for some reasons the cap of the flask kept flying off
and almost all of us kena some palm oil shit.
I got like 6 huge drops on the jeans
and I stank all the way back home.
Sorry to all bus passengers and the bus driver.
Sorry I made your bus smell.

I prefer working with my current group mates
which are 2 Indians and 3 Kadazans, than my chinese course mates.
Although I cannot speak English very fluently,
or sometimes I cannot express everything very fast in languages other than Mandarin,
at least things are easier to handle
because Chinese, to be honest, are actually selfish and complicated people
compared to the other races.
Might go shopping and movies with them in the weekend.
Will post photos of them after I get it from my friend.
Snapped some during fisheries lab yesterday.

I had the cleverest thumb in the whole galaxy.
Look, it has got a brain.




p/s  The boyfriend says my Mario has no head. Zzzzz.
p/p/s  I am really good in cooking can food. :D

No comments: