Saturday, July 10, 2010

Leaving.

Am done with the packing.
My luggage is obviously overweight.
Waiting to be fined by freaking AirAsia tomorrow.
I hate AirAsia.
Their weighing scale is sometimes inaccurate.
Been fined once.
RM60 for the extra 4kg.
I am so gonna take MAS next time.
Free meal on the plane, a bigger airport,
more comfortable seat, and hotter flight stewards and stewardess.

Goodbye, Ipoh,
and my lovely room which finally has my own scent now. :'(
Leaving means losing the scent once again.
Oh damn.

Au revoir,
my parents, my sister,
my boyfie, my friends,
and my grandma.
She called today, told me she'll miss me.
Maybe you think it is just a normal convo,
but hearing it from a stubborn and old-fashioned person,
it is like eclipse, a once-in-a-blue-moon stuff, really.
I love her as much as I love my momma
because she's my second mom.  :)

Take care, everyone.
Until we meet again.


And to the new semester awaiting,
you'd better be good to me,
and please let me fulfill my dream of seeing my name on the dean list.
God bless me Hallelujah.

No comments: