Friday, July 30, 2010

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

Back from the movie.
I am in love with Agnes!!!


She is the cutest thing in the world oh goodness.
Every time she appeared on the screen I wanted to scream.
Cute kids are addictions.
Yum yum.

I am ditching Anna Sui's Rock Me for DKNY pinky apple.
Muahahaha.

Finally bought myself a body scrub from Skinfood today.
Haven't been doing the scrubing for more than 2 weeks oh my god.
Dead skin cells are accumulating.
I am such a loyal fan of Skinfood the lady boss now recognizes me.
She saw me holding the body scrub, and said
'Eh, finally you are back for it eh?'
LOL.
She was the one who did all the explanations on the body scrub
when I last visited the shop.
Skinfood now has so many new shits!!
I am dying to try all of them out!
The lady boss introduced me the new body lotion, lip gloss, and the blush,
and I really love the lotion because it is really moisturizing.
And the new lip gloss series is super cute,
all of them are in duo-colour.
So in!
The name of the lip gloss is lolligloss if I am not mistaken.

No comments: