Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I feel like crap.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter these days.
Screw global warming!
I think I'd better get use to the weather before going back to Sabah
'cause Sabah's weather is even worse than Ipoh's.
Always a few degree Celsius higher. And wetter.
That's why I seldom put on makeup in Sabah.
At the end of the day,
there's nothing left on my face except the sticky feeling after the perspiration,
because the makeup will all melt.
So might as well save the cosmetics.

Anyway, had a great day
although a gathering was cancelled
due to some spoilt child who threw a tantrum.

Went shopping in Ipoh Parade
only to realise that the place causes disappointment.
PDI too.
I guess nice clothes can only be found in boutiques now.

Will be meeting the SS tonight in Station 1.
Whoever wanna stalk me or is my fansi,
you can go there, approach me and shake my hand.
LOL I started to talk craps.
The weather is driving me nuts.

No comments: