Monday, August 2, 2010

Muaxie.

This post is written to an one-in-a-million girl who has all my love.


LENGLUI SIS,
don't try to save money to buy me a birthday present
because almost all the stuff that I like are really expensive.
If you wanna get me a present,
please simply pick those cheap cheap japalang shits in Guardian or Watson
or a lovely handmade card is enough to make me happy.
Or maybe you can treat me burgers or ice cream
or donuts or steamboat or to a movie.

Can't wait to see you, darling!
And everybody.
I called popo and Xiao Jiu last night,
you are lucky because we are going to have a GRAND crabmeat dinner
when we visit popo during my Raya break!
Muahahahaha.
Xiao Jiu is so easy to pujuk!

Good luck in all the big big small small tests.
Take more desserts in order to conquer stressed.
By the way if you are getting me perfume or shits from Skinfood,
I am gonna kill you.
By dragging you along whenever I am going to eat.
Until you fat fat and your tummy arms thighs butt get all flabby.

Love you.

No comments: