Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My pledge.

Life is so hectic.
I have been slacking for a month.
Now that I recalled,
I haven't been doing much work since the semester started.
Only one lab report.
That is all.

All my time I used them on the movies and series.
In the past few weeks, I've watched korean, japanese, and an english series.
Where the hell is my motivation?
I must force it to come back to me
or else I really will die in the exam hall.
I see mid-terms coming wtf.
My dream of seeing my name on the dean list would just gone with the wind,
penetrated into the ocean through the air-sea surface,
then sunk to the sediment of the South China Sea together with the phophorus.
Geez. Dr. Sujjat's assignment is driving me crazy.

From now on,
I will not leave the uni until my last class ends.
I will stay in the library during my free time between classes.
I will not think about my bed and my pillows and my bolster,
and unconsciously get into the bus after class.

Take my words.


p/s  Luckily I have no night classes this semester. HAHAHAHA.

p/p/s  Why is everyone loving 'Love The Way You Lie'?
It is boringggg.

No comments: