Monday, August 30, 2010

21st.

Sorry for not updating the blog for some time.
Firstly I wanna make sure the friend of mine read the message,
secondly my schedule is so packed lately I feel guilty after watching series.
I have a test again on Wednesday and I haven't even touched the book.
Like seriously I didn't TOUCH the book okay.
Oh and thirdly the streamyx sucked for a few days.
Can't online at all until I have to take bus to uni library to go online.
Anyway line is fixed and it is doing me well today,
it would be a wastage if I do not update my blog.
Hehehe.

Okay the title of this entry is now my age wth.
I will get my golden key very very soon (this Friday!),
and fyi the golden key is the indication of one entering the adulthood.
I think this is the Chinese' tradition 'cause my Indian friend was so blur
when I told her about the golden key.
So I explained and she was like 'Oh, cool!'. LOL.

KIND OF had a blast yesterday.
Chinese course mates came to my place
and we kind of threw a steamboat party in the afternoon.

This is SHARK meat.
Screw JX.


An onion with spiky hair. HAHAHAHA.


They bought me SR Blueberry Cheese Cake.
With lame caption.

And I got sprayed. =.=

The ugliest I can get on my birthday.
No fancy clothes no nice hair no pretty make-up.
Only messy hair, old shirt and party string wtf.

Smile big big to welcome the 21st. :)

Anyhow I would like to say 
it would be my last time to have a party at my own place
because I washed plates like there's no tomorrow.
Oh gosh.
And I actually took the cake out from the fridge by myself,
arranged and lighted the candles on the cake by myself,
blew the candles, and distributed the cake.
The most hardworking birthday girl in the world.

Then at night my house mate invited his friends to come over to have steamboat.
Due to the amount of food similar to the height of Mountain Kinabalu
he asked me to join them.
I gave him face, so I had two steamboat meals in a row.
Now friends, don't ask me out for steamboat please.
At least for the moment, until I get rid of the steamboat phobia.
My coffee phobia is gone though, you can treat me coffee! :D

Birthday present from Chien and Phong.
Mehehehe.
They are so small beside my headless Mario.
I dislike their tongues though.
Geong Si Mario.

Lately I always cut myself or get myself hurt.

Got cut when I was cooking.  Broken plate.

Fresh bruise. The most chio bruise I've ever gotten.
Rainbow colour one.

I have 3 more bruises on the face.
YA. On the FACE.
Vanilla milk shiat.

Now excuse me for I am going to have another piece of cake.
There are still leftovers in the fridge.
Hehe.

Have a nice week, darlings.

No comments: