Sunday, August 8, 2010

Holy shit.


I SWEAR TO HEAVEN this scrub is sooooo good.
After I scrub my left leg,
it had a different colour with my right leg.
Almost fairer by one tone.
Shocked the hell out of me.

Unlike the lime salt mild body scrub thingy,
this coffee one is stronger.
The grains are bigger and rougher.
The smell of coffee is a little overwhelming.
At the first few minutes I enjoyed the smell,
it was like bathing in the bathroom of Starbucks wtf.
However after breathing in too much of it I was suffocating.
I wasn't bathing in the bathroom of Starbucks anymore,
but the bathroom of a coffee bean factory.
I got nausea too. LOL max.
Screw the kaw Kahve mocha!

No wonder the salesgirl told me 
this product can only be used once a week.
If use this coffee shit 2 to 3 times a week I think I will turn skinless.
The lady boss said after using the scrub, 
must straight away apply body lotion.
And so I did.
I am such an obedient girl when it comes to skincare.
Yay I love myself.

Now I feel like a snake
because I feel like I just got rid of my skin.

No comments: