Sunday, August 8, 2010

Early bird.

I woke up at 5.30am this morning
to send a house mate to airport.
He will not be in the house for 2 weeks, yay!
Of course I wasn't the driver, his girlfriend was,
my job was to accompany his girl because she can't drive alone.
Bought McD breakfast after that.


Yum yum.
It is 10.11am, and I am energetic, still.
Such a great morning.
I should do this more often.
Most probably it was the Egg Mcmuffin that made the morning great.  :)

Pictures.



These were taken before the semester started,
when my hair was still bouncy and shiny.
Now my hair is freaking dull and lifeless.
I don't know what to do to it oh gawd.
Put them here because I don't wanna waste the leng photos.
Hehehehe.


New gadget.
Got it from Picom PC Fair yesterday.
Ya, you got it, it is a piece of pirated and cheap 2GB metal with low quality sound and bass.
But it looks nice, doesn't it?
Bought it for temporary until I have enough Tunku Abdul Rahman papers
to get the original and superb Ipod Touch.
My dream gadget. Ahhhhhh.
Let's see how long can this lovely shit lasts.

p/s  Am going to make a collage this evening.
Anyone can contribute some ideas on the decoration or design?
My mind is always blank when it comes to designing.
Typical science student, oh yeah.

No comments: