Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31082010.


Happy 53rd to Malaysia!
I love Independence Day because we get to have a day of holiday.
Ngek ngek ngek.


Countdown at Mcd.
Actually it was me alone who SS-ed and did the countdown.
I wished each and every of my friends a Happy Merdeka
but they ignored me like I was a fly,
and this made me miss you guys more, SS wifeys.  T.T


That is the nearest Mcd to our place, besides the branch in 1Borneo.
It is in a petrol station.
Unique leh?
By the way the lips sorta got thicker due to the wound beside my mouth.
It's a long grandma story about the wound.
Everyone thought I kissed someone and I got bitten.
I was like WTH who on earth will be so ganas when kissing?
Can't actually see it in the pictures since my lips are already so thick,
it turned red so it blends in with my lip colour.
Funny right? I know. Wth.
It is on the right of the mouth, so it is on the left in the picture.
It is more obvious in the first pic,
so open your eyes big big and check it out. LOL.

I am gonna make tomorrow a productive day.
Aza aza fighting!
Friends, make full use of the holiday too aite!
Adios!

No comments: