Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Message for YOU.

A friend's dad passed away on Sunday.
You guys should have known or have gotten the news
if she is a friend of yours,
so I am not going to mention her name here
to respect her family and her privacy.

Was so shocked when I got the news
because it came all so suddenly.
I was eating at the library cafe when I got the call.
My food suddenly turned tasteless.

The friend of mine, if you happen to read this entry,
I know you would,
you are always a fansi of mine :) ,

Be strong ya.
Things have been or will be hard,
but please be tough to get through all these shits.
I know you can do it, you are always a cheerful and outgoing person.
We friends will always standby here.
Just ask whenever you need help,
we will be there. :)

Please send my deepest condolence to your family members.
God bless you
and your father will be watching over you up there. Always.

JIA YOU.

Sorry I didn't call. I suck at consoling.
I was afraid I would make you feel even worse.

No comments: