Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drip drip drop.


It drizzled throughout the morning,
and it still does.
Love love love love love love 
the wetness and the fog and the cool breeze and the wet road and the wet air.
It'd be sooo good if the weather continues to be like that
everyday, for another 2 years plus until I graduate.
KK would turn into a town like Forks,
then vampires would build their nests here because it will be all dark and wet,
then I would meet my Edward Cullen.
Muahahaha.
Or muscular Emmett, perhaps.
Ouch, HOT.  ;D

Such a nice weather to sleep.
I know I've written about how much I love the rain for like gazillion times,
it is almost irresistible not to mention it every time it rains.
Mwah mwah mwah I love you rain.
I shall bring my camera along
and capture the beautiful fog and raindrops
and puddles of water on the path on my way to classes.

Discovered my passion for coral reefs.
Will probably be doing on this topic for my final year project.

No comments: