Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silence is gold.

WOWWWWWWW.
The internet access in the library is so damn fast man.

It is 9.44 in the morning
and I am at mi tercer hogar now.
It feels so great to be in the library in this early hour.
I feel myself so productive
although I was teased by a friend
because I chose library over my bed.

My lifestyle is turning REALLY healthy.
Now I wake up AUTOMATICALLY after 7 hours of sleep.
Without any help of the alarm clock.
I've NEVER gotten so healthy before.
It kinda freaks me out actually.
Now I usually wake up before the alarm rings.
I think I don't need it anymore WTH.

Life is still busy with assignments.
And I have a lot of catching up to do.
As I said, I've been slacking too much since the semester started.
I still feel guilty when I saw the word Chapter 1 or Chapter 2
because I should now be studying all the Chapter 5 already.

Okay enough talk.
Back to studies.
Gambate too to all of you peepo.  :)

No comments: