Monday, May 31, 2010

What a long day.

Chocolate Mousse Royale.

I overspent.
June has not even begun yet I used up all my pocket money.
My piggy bank is now empty.
Totally no money to use next month.
This is the first time I feel so down and depressed on money issue.

There's an equal sign between reality and love.
One who choose love over bread is an idiot
because he/she will eventually die of hunger,
then there's nothing left for love.
Love is not everything.
Things like 'love is everything' are created to use in drama and movies
to cheat innocent and naive people.
So if you want to have a perfect love life,
please do work hard to get some breads to feed each other.
Both man from Mars, and ladies from Venus.

If you think that the above statement is wrong,
you'd probably watched too many drama and movies,
so wake up and face the reality before it is too late.

Please do not blame me for being realistic.
Blame me for being a Virgo.

Cheers.

No comments: