Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boring craps.

I earned RM0.25 from Nuffnang!
LMAO.
At least it has got some digits on the page now other than zero.
Has been staring at the 3 ugly zeros for about 2 weeks, man.
I salute those bloggers who make a living only by blogging.
They must have been squeezing their brain juice everyday
to make their blogs lively and interesting.

Mom nagged again
for I have been living like a worm since sembreak started.
What to do.
There's nothing much to do at home
besides watching the TV, reading and surfing the net.
Fun and interesting places are limited in Ipoh as well.
Thought of jogging this morning and breakfast afterwards,
but the boyfriend didn't want to layan me.  :(

Am waiting to go to a job interview recommended by Sasa.
The pay is good,
but I will be working like a cow if I get the job.
I am free anyway.
The long wokrking hours is not a problem
as long as I get the cash after the event.
I still have the gifts for Mother's and Father's Day pending.
My sis' birthday is coming soon.
Plus there's not much amount left in my bank accounts.
More gatherings in the coming weeks.
And my skin is getting flakier each and every day
but I don't have the $$$$ to get a good body lotion.
Besides that I need eye cream and more hairbands.
Hahahaha.

Okay I started to crap.
I shall go ban leng leng now
for the steamboat dinner with my fellow B2 gang.
Wait for my steamboat post.
I reckon there will be tonnes of photos taken later
because they insisted at least one person to bring the camera
so that we can camwhore cukup-cukup.
I am the only one having a camera, so it would be me. =.=
Okay I'll dress like a photographer then.
Ciaoz. 

:)




ERM, how does a photographer dress him-/herself?

No comments: