Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mind your own business.


Continue to act cute with my curls.
Oh gawd I miss my dear hairbands.

Got a lot of comments on the new hairstyle.
Some good and some bad.
I expected to get some bad comments
because I had been having straight hair for so long,
people always labeled me together with straight hair.
Curly hair on me just seems wrong for some of them,
they would not accept the fact that my straight hair is gone.

But I can't just keep quiet since the situation has now gone haywire.
One of my ex-classmates posted a wall post
saying that he felt nauseous after looking at my photos.
OKAY.
THAT was insulting.

For him and others whom are disgusted by my hair,

you can kindly click on the [ x ] on the right hand side of your screen,
and never come back to my blog
or my facebook profile again.
You can also delete me from your friend list
to prevent further nausea and uneasiness.

If you think I'll change my hairstyle for you
because you hate it more than the cow dung under your shoes,
you are so wrong to the maximum.
This is my hair
and only I can decide how it looks like.
I do not change myself for the sake of making other people happy.
I like my hair,
so just fug off
and watch only your girlfriend.

No comments: