Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blurness.

Miss me? :)

Today was the third day of work.
Promoted at the entrance of Maybank in Menglembu,
after that Maybank in Pengkalan.
So effin tired really can die.
Saw so many types of people in these 3 freaking working days.
Some of them are really the shittest among the shits.

Luckily only 9 more days to go.
If I have to work like this for a month,
I would die of tiredness seriously.
My shoulders and legs are now containing a high amount of accumulated lactic acid
as a result of standing for long hours
and laughing too hard the night before.
I was with SS last night. :D
These awesome people can really entertain me effortlessly.
We can just laugh at anything at anytime and anywhere.

Tomorrow start working at 9.30 a.m. :(
That is the definition of nightmare.

Too tired to type.
Tell you guys the details later.
And the pictures with SS of course. :)
Need to watch some drama now to entertain myself
then hit the sack.
Will not be updating until this Sunday, I supposed.
This job is really driving me nuts
I cannot have a normal life now.
The job is too pressurizing.
I even dreamt of ways to get better sales in work for two nights straight.
So I shall just be abnormal for this week.
Bear with me, people.

Have a good week. :)

No comments: