Monday, May 10, 2010

Have a guess.

What do you guys think this thing is?
Plasticine, candy, tang yuan, or marbles?



The answer is:
None of the above.

That bunch of rounded colourful balls
is actually LOOSE POWDER.
Can you believe it?
Hahaha.
So freaking cute right.
If I had that thing,
I doubt if I could resist the temptation of putting them into my mouth.
The colours are just too interesting!

This is a loose powder collection
of a brand called Guerlain.
The collection is named Meteorites Perles,
and the cute loose powder is actually called as 'loose pearls'.



This is the packaging of the whole collection.
Some are just usual loose powder, not all of them are pearls.

Its reviews are great.
Rated 5 over 5.
Will definitely grab one
only when I have money la of course.
Going to restock my makeup bag tomorrow.
With very minimum of budget
because my hair swallowed most of them. weep*
Please have mercy and do not laugh at my hair if you see me.
Hair still in superb curly-macam-ah-po condition.
Arghhhh.

By the way,
my new range of skincare is hereeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: