Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh god.

I mistaken eyebrow pencil for eyeliner.
And I didn't realized that I've bought the wrong thing
until I cleared my bag just now.

Was happily checking out the new stuff that I've got today.
So I unwrapped the packaging of my new mascara,
and then my 'eyeliner', and I happily twisted it up.
When I saw the thing I was like Eh why this eyeliner so super thin one.
So I checked the packaging,
there're some tiny words at the edge of the plastic box
written EYEBROW PENCIL.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf.

Anyone wants an eyebrow pencil?
Kate eyebrow pencil BK (Black).


I am giving it out or maybe sell it to somebody else
because I don't need an eyebrow pencil
unless I want to have Shinchan's eyebrow.
Anybody interested please contact me
or leave a message in my cbox thank you.

So sad, tomorrow need to get my eyeliner liao.

No comments: