Saturday, May 22, 2010

Driving makes me emo.

I am such a lousy driver.
Got honked like 73649204745209 times
even for an extremely short distance of driving
from my house to the claypot chicken rice shop.
So fed up.
Future husband, you need to be my forever driver
or hire a chauffeur for me
because your wife can't even drive as far as 2km wtf.


That is my emo face after I drove.
Again, the huge eyebag is such an eye sore.

Went to the office to get my working timetable and T-shirt this morning.
Then I realised I have no transport to go to work.
That is the reason I practiced driving just now.
Now I don't have the slightest idea
on how am I going to go to work for the freaking 12 days.
HELP!


That is my WTF-I-messed-up face after I got out from the office.
Thanks to Juju now I can have an even-but-still-a-tad-uneven skin tone
without putting on make-up.
Lips were too dry,
the supervisor asked me to put on some lip gloss or lip balm to work
so that I can look more presentable wtf.
People just woke up okay, that's why lips still swollen and dry.  :(

No comments: