Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am a SkinFood freak.

I am gonna blog about a few skincare products
that I think work quite well.
Most of them have whitening or brightening purpose.
That's always the first thing that I consider when it comes to choosing skincare products.
The second thing is the moisturizing effect of course.
 
This is actually a body scrub
with hell lots of salts in it
although they labelled it as 'body wash'.
Can only use it twice a week.
It is said to have whitening effect as well,
but I have yet to see the difference on my skintone.
It is nice to apply as the salts kind of melt or are absorbed into the skin after a few seconds.

Another SkinFood product.
This shit is a superbly crazily awesome sleeping mask.
It makes my skin glows like nobody's business.
And it leaves the skin smooth and soft like crazy.
You can really feel it when you wash your face in the morning.
Again it has whitening effect.

Before putting the mask on,
of course you have to exfoliate the face first
so that the thing will not go to waste.



This is the one that I am using.
Recommended by my mom.
Second tube.
This is another crazy shit.
After exfoliating, the face will get fairer by one tone.
And I am not exaggerating. AT ALL.

Currently using Garnier for my skincare routine.


It is worth choosing if you are looking for something cheap and easy to get.
Whitening effect 6 over 10.
The new range they released is a must-buy item if you are low on budget.


My mom and I are both Garnier users so we played with it in Watson that day.
Its moisturizing effect amazed us.
Oh and this is the Garnier pressed powder I bought the other day in Ipoh.

Dirt cheap.
It is disappointing.
Tested this stuff to see if it prevents the secretion of oil on the face
and it shows a super negative result.
I have no other choices but to use it still before I go back to the heavenland
because things here are more expensive.
About how to test your pressed powder,
put a drop of oil, either baby oil or cleansing oil, on the pressed powder,
if that drop of oil is absorbed instantly,
it is a good pressed powder for oil control.
Mine doesn't even absorb the oil.
It stayed there until I had to wipe it away with tissue.
Arghh.

Try L'Oreal Paris instead.
It is recommended in the show 'Nv Ren Wo Zui Da'.

When the blackheads get all obvious on the nose,
I use:

Silky and Clear is a lot better than Biore.
It closes the pores after removing the blackheads.
I love the charcoal one because it makes me happy
as all the dirt and oil and debris can be seen frigging clearly.


This is recommended by LiYing.
I apply them on my hand and foot before I hit the sack.
It is not only for hands,
you can use it basically on anywhere on your body.
Super hydrating.
Am going to buy one for my mom because it is good.
By the way, I think I need foot cream.

Will be using a new range of skincare products. :)
Will let you guys know how're the products after I've tried them.

Will get:


when my financial status allows me to.
Hahaha.
I am seriously broke now omg.
Oh ya, go grab the April issue of CLEO, people.
That issue is all about whitening and brightening.
I read till super song.

No comments: