Friday, May 21, 2010

Jobful.

I got the job I was talking about the other day.
I work for a 12-days promotion event as a Digi broadband promoter.
My working place is not fixed
because the event takes place at several places in Ipoh
either in shopping malls, night markets, or even pasar pagi.
I will be seen at different places for the 12 working days
so do not try to stalk me 'cause my location will be quite unpredictable.
Hahahaha.

I have to hit 5 lines a day 
in order to get the full salary during the event.
God knows how tough it is
to actually get 5 people to stay still to listen to me
let alone to sign up for the plan.
I know the best because every time I see an event like this 
I walk another way or to the other side of the road
wishing none of the promoters spot or notice me.
Now this is how karma works wtf.

So if anyone of you thinks of getting a broadband in Malaysia,
find me for more info.
Trust me, you will not regret for choosing Digi
because it is cheaper than Maxis
and the speed is higher than Celcom
besides having a wide coverage in Malaysia.
It is now promotion, of course there is a promotion price,
which lasts for 12 months after you sign up for the plan.
12 months of promotion price man.


We are promoting the second package in the poster.
The promotion price is RM88
and you can get a free modem as well,
without having to sign any contracts.
It is the best time to sign up now
if you need or want a broadband for yourself.
Don't lose out!
12 months of promotion price!!

Will start working next week.
Don't find other Digi promoters!
Find me!!!
The target sure turns me into some kind of mad, desperate promoter wtf.

My new motto is
$$$, come to me, $$$, come to me. 
LMAO.


Miss me.


p/s  Ditch Internet Explore for Google Chrome. The later is a lot faster. Love it.

No comments: