Friday, May 7, 2010

End of Year 1.

Am sitting in my room safe and sound
after taking the 4-hours journey from the airport back to Ipoh.
Coffee Bean's cappuccino isn't as strong as Starbucks' obviously.
I slept like a corpse as soon as the bus started to move.

My semester 2 ended beautifully with the perfect landing of flight AK5111.
It was already the last day of semester
only to realise that my coursemates can actually be quite caring.
One offered to drive me to the airport and brought me for mutton satay.
One followed along to help me carry my luggage bags
and even helped me to check-in.
One bought me KitKat all of a sudden when I saw him in airport
because I once told him I like KitKat.
Wtf I don't even remember I'd said that before.
One nudged me on the msn to ask how was my flight.
Aww I know they love me.
Hehehehehe.

Some pics taken to kill boredom.

Empty airport. Love!


My companion for the long wait.


Items in my hand-carried luggage.
Freaking dirty cap, laptop, grandma specs, water bottle,
chocolates for sis, and of course lip balm and hand cream.


Added dots to my candy nails
but all the dots were in different sizes and not completely round
so ended up like this.
Became Dalmatian's spots jor.
FAILED.


The super weak cappuccino.
In a cute large cup.


Look at the walnuts.
Yum yum.



Oh by the way,
the nightview of KL is phenomenal.
Breathtaking like shit.
Next time take photo let you guys see. wink*


p/s Might change my hairstyle. Ohohohohoho. Tired of straight dead hair.

No comments: