Saturday, May 15, 2010

First outing of the sembreak.

Back from a gathering with the dudes.
Had freaking 3 packets of onion rings in Burger King.
Yes, there's a Burger King in Ipoh now.
Great.  Another fast food outlet.
A better chill-out place than the Mcd.
They have cozy sofas and cooler air-conds.

I prefer going out with guys compared to outings with girls.
Exception to my SS darlings, of course.
They are always my number 1 BFFs
and they are the only ones
who make me laugh like shit EVERY SINGLE TIME I meet them. :)
Where else to find people like them?
I am so blessed.
Hallelujah.

Guys spill everything knowing the limits
(except those evil ones whose words are not processed by the brain
before they come out from the mouth)
and I swear they will never lose to girls in gossiping.
Most of my juicy gossips I got them from the guys.
Hence I change my gender when I go out with dudes.
They can swear a lot in front of me,
because they know I don't mind.
It is actually funny listening to their swearings.
I'll always be like HAHAHAHAHAHA continue continue.
And so they swear like nobody's business now
when no other 'polite' girls are around. LOL.

No comments: