Friday, May 28, 2010

Freedom redeemed.

After much consideration,
and persuasion from some bad friends of mine (LOL),
I've decided to quit that stupid job
just before I went to work.
Felt so sorry to my partner -- Sasa
because she was the one who got sick before me
and she still struggled with me for 3 days.
Hereby I want to say gazillions of Sorry to her
and that if she cannot stand the torture,
please do leave, as that job is really an A-level disaster.

The first three days of work
we've been to several places in Ipoh to sell the broadband thingie.
The dealer of a phone shop at Kampar road
brought us around with his white Myvi.
We worked as promoters that attract the attention of people around
and try to lure them to buy the broadband
while the dealer's job is to explain further to the customers
and help them to sign up for the plans.
So the dealer was the Queen, and we were the ant soldiers
who need to do everything to feed the Queen.
The toughness of this job is to make people stand still to listen to us
and to answer people's tricky Qs.
Our brains have to act fast, and we have to pretend to be professionals
even if we didn't have any clue on how to answer some stupid Qs.
As an example, the comparison between the broadband of Maxis, Digi, and Celcom.

I totally am grateful that I am finally free from the pressure of work.
Even if now I only get about RM200+ for 4 days of work,
I do not regret about quiting this job.
No more working as a Digi promoter I swore to myself.
Now I shall enjoy my semester break.
I love the boredom at home. :D

A long-awaited get-together with the precious ones.


Had a hotpot dinner at Menglembu new-opened Tan Sai Gai.
I think that is the best hotpot restaurant in Ipoh.


Charcoals are used instead of electric stoves.
Interesting stuff are provided for ice-cream decorations. LOL.

This is Cong's pro decoration.

They are the only people who are willing to do any ugly pose with me
without worrying about the attractions we might get from all the people around.
When I am with them, I am myself.
Never have to worry that I might spoil any of their images
because all of us throw the word 'image' aside
when we are together.


Favourite pose - Kimchi.

Oh, and among the 7 of us,
6 of us worked or are still working for Digi.
Digi, please stop cheating youngsters.
I hate you.

No comments: