Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boring Sunday

Went out for some window shopping this morning.
The cinema was already terribly crowded around 11.30a.m.,
and we didnt get to watch Night At The Museum 2 as I expected earlier,
because it is a freaking Sunday,
and people are really free,
and have got nothing better to do at home like us.
Tickets were freaking sold out for movies before 4.30p.m..

So we had pizza for brunch,
then did the thing we always do at JJ.


You can always find us in PDI if you are lucky enough,
trying on countless clothes and bags and accessories
whenever the two of us went out together.
LOL.
Anyway I look FAT in the brown checked top.
Sis : This is what you should be buying. To make yourself look fat.
WTH.

Saw some nice pieces
but didn't bring enough cash with me
because dad went out super early this morning,
I didn't get to ask him for mua pocket money,
and my mum was having her menopause moment.
I knew that for I saw that don't-talk-to-me expression on her face.
And yeah, that face was pretty scary.
Ended up buying nothing,
so there's still around RM15.00 in my wallet.
PATHETIC.


Shopping list for next month :

  1. White strapless top from PDI.
  2. Grey top from SEED.
  3. Liquid eyeliner.
  4. Breaking Dawn.
  5. Zombie Loan, as many episodes as possible.
  6. Coloured lens.
  7. Flats.
  8. Heels.
  9. Popteen, April and May issues.
  10. Badminton racquet!

I think I won't be going to KL, Gac.
Rather splurge on stuff above than train and LRT.
But I would definitely be there for the 5S3 get-together party,
if it's held in KL la.
Been dying to see all of my former classmates after 2 years + wei.

4 comments:

gackyz said...

SO SAD TO READ THIS POST. WHINEEEEEEE

Xinjue´ said...

wahahaha
convince them to have that party in KL la
like that I can have an excuse to go to KL d
:D

gackyz said...

yalor. wait ah fan back i sure drag her to kl. or ask her bring us to beach again XD

Xinjue´ said...

yay yay yay yay yay!
plan a trip to whatever pulau pls
I need to get away from malls and my parents
haha