Friday, May 22, 2009

Ju cheong fun

Dearest Johnny.

I miss you.
You have a nice blog. HAHAHA
You make me think of ju cheong fun.
You should stop being so emo and study instead.
Someday I will go visit u in USA!
You + me = the sudah-san Alakabar and the forever-won't-san UTR. XD
If I saw you now I'd say hi and say Jom pergi mamak!
I want to eat with you.
I would build a Malaysia-USA-undersea-tunnel just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be any song.
We could daydream under the stars.

Love,
Guek

(P.S. You will be our forever ju cheong fun. Okay. Yeng-est ju cheong fun. HAHA)

Oh and I am not going (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.

1 comment:

johnny said...

lol.
post me as your title
XD
woii..
i wait for you US-M'sia tunnel arh
^^