Sunday, May 17, 2009

Angels & Demons


I like it.
A lot of suspenses which make the movie really interesting,
because you wouldn't know what is going to happen next.
And there are scenes that are so exciting
I watched with my mouth opened.
Seriously.
Super gan jeong.
Luckily the cinema was dark enough.
Nobody saw me with that silly face.

Anyway,
I had fun last night!
Although there was a tiny accident on our way to JJ,
and Susu's number plate had unfortunately broken off.
He was really unlucky to hit a stubborn botak middle aged motorcyclist.
I think that botak man is going through some midlife crisis.
And he actually looked funny because he doesn't look like a botak man.
The moment he took his helmet off,
WAH we LOAO.
Laughed Our Asses Off.
Of course we didn't laughed in front of him.
I guess if we did he would straight away call the police.
Mereka orang langgar saya punya motor, lagi mau ketawa! like that.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

if he has hair he wont so mad at susu ba. hahaha.

Xinjue´ said...

wahaha
even if he has hair he is still super yongsui!