Friday, May 22, 2009

Outingsss

Heaps of outings this week
and there's more coming. =)

Went for a get-together at JJ on Wednesday.
Had pizza because Julia was craving for Hawaiian Chicken.
Hawaiian Chicken is still the most popular pizza of Pizza Hut,
just so you know,
nobody wanted to touch that pepperoni pizza except Gacky and Susu.
LOL.

Sell Out after that.
Such a wrong idea of choosing it that night.
We should have watched Star Trek instead.
The entire movie is a crap.
I understood what it is trying to tell,
societies, reality, human behaviours and all,
but the dialogues and the plot are plain boring.
There's even a part where lyrics and only background music are given.
I think they are actually trying to make us sing.
WTH.
Crap.
___________________________________________________________

Got up early for badminton today.
I almost forgot there is this word called SPORTS.
In the past 5 months
my life was merely about sleeping, eating, TV, novels and the internet.
Terribly unhealthy.
I felt old when I was playing, though.
I got tired real quick,
it was like, after 15 mintues of playing?
Then I felt like I was going to puke
and my head was going to fall off because it was so heavy.
I thought doing housework is also a type of workout?
How come I got so weak after working out everyday?

Clueless.
P.S./ Pictures from Gack's bloggie.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

haha guekk, u guys played badminton without me. ):):):

Xinjue´ said...

yala
you left so early
:(