Sunday, May 3, 2009

RIP, my shopping spree

Oh well.
I said no to my friend
and chose to be a good daughter at home.
I will go to KL one day.
In these few months before I start Uni.
I SWEAR.
It is now shopping spree, for God's sake!
Totally not fun to stay in Ipoh when there's shopping spree ok.
Super not cool can die.
And it is not cool to have Swine Flu at this moment.

Anyway,
paid a visit to a doctor due to my parents' nagging.
They saw my chapped lips
and my dad was damn worried there's bacteria or virus.
So, to make them happy I went.
Turned out it was just allergy.
The super funny doctor gave me some kind of cream
which stated POISON/RACUN/毒/some indian words on its cover.
Now I can't lick my lips after I applied the cream
because I scared I might found dead by my mum on the couch
and I have to wash it off to take my meals.
Beh tahan.

So many random people added me in FB.
Wondering why.
Do I look prettier when I am emo?
WTH.

11 comments:

Li ying said...

WHHY oh why didnt u go to kl and get some shopping done?
GAHHH.
if i were u, i pok dou pok zi hui a!!!
sien u!!!
Super sien to the max!!!

use vaseline on ur lips lah.
i've been using it since form two.
:DDDDD
*i know how hard it feels to not lick the freaking lips*

johnny said...

ahha.
u never looked pretty la.
emo or not.
XD

cmeng said...

too bad..
sumone say no to me..
emo...



XD

Julia said...

come come we go KL in June!! xD

Xinyi said...

HAHAHAHHA.wont so easy can die one okayyy???'dai kuan sek sai kuan' jek ma..aiyorrr~

gackyz said...

muahaha. people add u in facebook means u leng nuiii can die lor guek. LOL.

Xinjue´ said...

hahaha
i banged my head to the wall for so many times yesterday i swear!
for saying the freaking NO!
yaya
i have been using vaseline too
somehow it can't cure my allergy i don't know why

shit lu ju cheong fun!
sei sui zai
LOL

i am so so so sorry har meng
gotta leave you alone with the l o v e b i r d s
hahaha

oh yeah julia
better pray hard there won't be swine flu at that time lo
just now my mum said
'still go kl meh? you see papers. all those H1N1 thing spreading in Kl'
=.=

sui po spidey
it really stated POISON k
very bian tai lo the doc
LMAO

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
i think they are self obsesing dudes who wanna date gals online
LOL

gackyz said...

kl got swine flu meh? I got flu only! haha. hey which U u going? never update me ):

Xinjue´ said...

not yet lo obviously
my mum is always like that one
so freaking paranoid
:S

haha
don't know where will i be lo
KL i perhaps
kakaka
u la
back d never tell me

Jacent said...

back d then keep quiet saja lo...fed up d..say til so suang go out..end up sms no reply..msn no reply..sien kia~~=.=