Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do this tag, everyone!

Dearest Li ying.
I like you.
You have a nice nose.
You make me laugh.
You should stop complaining about the butt.
Someday I will get back to 45kg.
You + me = weight problems? :/
If I saw you now I'd say hi.
I want to have that choc cake with you.
I would build a mall just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be any song.
We could eat under the stars.

Love,
Guek

(P.S. Ju cheong fun actually did this tag! Amazing. He always ignores my tagging WTH.)

Oh and I am going (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.



TAG EVERYONE ON MY BLOGGER LIST.
Don't pretend like you never see this k.
Especially Ju cheong fun!


Dearest Guek.
I ____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + me = ________.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.

Love,_______________

(P.S. ______________.)

Oh and I am __________ (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.

4 comments:

gackyz said...

erherherher guek, so many tag. lol XD

Xinjue´ said...

tagging is fun
LOL!

Li ying said...

Dearest Guek.
I miss you.
You have a nice body.
You make me wanna slim down.
You should eat more.
Someday I will be as slim as u.
You + me = primary buddies *remember Nat?*.
If I saw you now I'd talk more to you.
I want to feed you.
I would build a food heaven just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be AMC anthem.
We could catch up on old times under the stars.

Love,
Overweight girl.

(P.S. I GAM FEI YOU ZAN FEI!)

Xinjue´ said...

yeayea
i still have our primary skul trip's photos with me
:)