Friday, May 8, 2009

X-Men Origins : Wolverine

Stupid PMS makes me feel like eating 24/7.
Hungry like all the time.
Seriously.

Been thinking of having lasagne the whole bloody night.
I tried to think of something else
because it was utterly impossible to find a freaking lasagne at 1 a.m.
I don't have the slightest idea why and how it happened.
I used to hate lasagne because it has cheeseeeeeeeeee all over it.
And people who understands me knows how much I hate cheese.
And other dairy products as well.
Perhaps it was the PMS.
You know, like pregnant women,
their eating habits change too due to alteration in hormone level.

So I went for one today as brunch.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Super happy can die.
You had to be there to see my smile to know how delighted I was.
And and and and AND
my mum was just a few tables away from me!
After lasagne I went to the counter to order a choc banana.
Then when I was walking back to my seat
there I saw the green cardigan Mama with her colleagues.
Freaked the hell out of me man!
So I tapped her on the shoulder and said
Hello mummy! I am not with that guy alone!
A bunch of girls are waiting for me at the cinema!
LMAO.

I wanted to shout out loud.
Almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Daniel in the movie.
I was like grabbing the boyfriend's arm so tightly
and he got pinched everytime there's Daniel on the screen.

So incredibly drop dead handsome and manly and hawttttttttttt.

Now THAT's called a real man.

Why does everyone love Wolverine?
I prefer Victor lo.
I like his teeth.
LOL.

Today is such a wonderful day.
I had a wonderful brunch
and watched a wonderful movie
which they had a wonderful Daniel in it
who made me feel so damn wonderful.

3 comments:

yaoyao said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
din c dis yesterday~~~
my T.O.P~~~~~~~~~~~~
my g-dragon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my taeyang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my dae sung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my seungri!!!!!!!!!


(*o*)// \\(*o*) *loud apllause*



lolli lolli lolli~~~~~

heart 'em~~~ muahhhhhhhhhhhhhxxx

Xinjue´ said...

huh
now only I know you are fan of big bang too
kakakakaka

yaoyao said...

ok...i think i posted my comment on d wrong column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n article...lol~*paiseh paiseh*
goin to spam back ther..xP...
kena show support!!!XDD
heart 'em lar~so jeng~XDDDD