Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sneak me out at night! LOL

I look exactly like a goldfish now.
Eyes are freaking swollen like shit.

Sneaked out of the house last night with the three culprits
and went to MCD for some chor dai dee sessions.
I must say I was really lucky to survive the last round.
Yean had to take up the silly dare
and asked for a McLunch at freaking 2a.m.
and refill the nuggets.

LMAO.

A worker who was mopping the floor eyed us with curiosity.
Maybe he thought we were some kind of psychos
because we couldn't stop laughing.

6 comments:

Eugene said...

chor dai dee in the public? =.= McD next to Police station some more?

Xinjue´ said...

haha
nobody cares la
went to MCD near tesco

Eugene said...

lol.. i tot gambling in the public is prohibited? haha..

Carmen Tung said...

yeer why can easily sneak out lidat??
why so shuang?
no way here lo
T.T

gackyz said...

HAHA. errm tolong refill nuggets pls. XD

Xinjue´ said...

because my parents were both asleep
hahahaha