Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011.

Hey. Sorry guys,
for not updating the blog as frequently as I used to.
And for disappearing on New Year Eve and the first day of 2011.
I should be here writing my new year resolutions.
But this has proven that I am not a lifeless social-media nerd.
Hehehehe.

I had the most normal and usual new year celebration
and wasn't even in nice dress and makeup on the last day of 2010 and the 1st day of 2011.

Spent my NYE with the crazy SS gang
eating crazily yummy food, drinking crazily sweet drink,
and watching performances of Korean bands like crazy.
We even talked about crazy things like poops and farts.








Everything was home-made. *proud*

I guess the word 'crazy' will never leave when the 7 of us are together.
We do things that everyone does when they are with friends,
but with them around I'll never get bored doing the most usual stuff.

Spent the first night of 2011 in my uncle's house in TI.
Mom da bao fried noodles and satay
and the famous, the yummiest chee cheong fun in West Msia.
No pics because I was too hungry
and I was busy eating.
The food was too tempting.
BTW I am growing horizontally.
Really got to get a diet plan or else I will no longer be the skinniest Guek.
OK that goes into my resolution list.

Never seen the boyf for like 3 days.
He was sick so he stayed at home on NYE
with his drama and mucus.

Am leaving this place on the 5th.
Btw I'll update the blog less
because I have 6 majors and 2 minors waiting for me in the coming semester
but I'll have my ITouch very very very soon!
So follow me in Twitter if you miss me!
Twitter is like my mini blog now so yea,
I rant and write nonsense there too. Hehe. :)

No comments: