Monday, January 10, 2011

Fussssssssss.

Classes officially started today.
Had 3 killing subjects in a row from 8am to 4pm,
with only an hour break in between.
Today was so boringggggg.
Can't we have more interesting subjects 
like ways to observe the emotions of fishes
or the diameter of fish eggs?
I know the diameter thing is boring
but nothing can beat environmental law and ethics when it comes to the degrees of boredom.
Grrrrrrrr.

BTW, remember 


and

???

Well. Appear to be not good for my skin at all.
Misjudged them wtf.
Especially the Bio-essence.
Maybe they are too strong for my skin.
Made my skin so dry 
and the pores all cried for water so much they opened their mouths so big until so visible.
Okay okay I heard you, my darling pores.
LOL I sound insane.
So I changed my moisturizer (again) to

to feed my darling pores.

Similar to Juju.
But not as GAO as Juju.
For me, Juju is too moisturizing to be used in a humid country like Msia.
This Hada Labo Gokujyun is just fine.
Moisturizing and at the same time it is absorbed into the skin pretty fast.
I am not going to say it is the best moisturizer I've ever gotten, YET,
because I think after I'd said that when I got the two lousy moisturizers,
it kind of became a jinx.
Maybe my pores were like 'OH GOSH. PLEASE LA.' 
then forgot to close their mouths,
so they became this large and loud.
Erm, excuse me.

Am still pai seh to use the iPod in the public
because I still haven't gotten a case yet
and now it is wrapped with a transparent, plastic, erm, book wrapper. Kind of.
I am so sorry, Apple,
for spoiling your cool iPod Touch image.
Blame the Apple Store in 1B that they ran out of iPod cases!!
Not even a single iPod case is sold okay!!
Gik sei me.
And I am a Virgo. 
Means I cannot tahan anything with an imperfection.
If my iPod get scratches and fingerprints all over it = imperfectionsssss.

Feel so bad for my iPod, 
it has to be away from the public until CNY 
or until the Apple Store in 1B restock their iPod cases.
It won't get enough Vitamin D then.

Okay I sound drunk now.
I'd better go because I need to sleep now to wake up at 6.30am tomorrow morning.
Sighhhhhhhh.

No comments: