Friday, January 7, 2011

Slide to unlock.


F I N A L L Y.


Went to look for a nice case at 1B 
but ALL the cases are sold out wtf.
Wasted my time and petrol
and ended up getting a shower cap and tired legs.

It is so hard to look at the things that you like
when you know you can't have them.
It is even harder when you already have something you've been eyeing on,
but you can't use it.
Under quite some considerations I decided to ignore everything,
things like getting my fingerprints all over the screen
or getting scratches on the silver metal,
and I irrationally unboxed it in the morning after my breakfast.

Today is totally my pod pod's day.
BIG DAY!
I did the laundry, cooked my own lunch,
went for grocery shopping, went to course mate's place to chill.
Besides all the time doing the activities above,
all my time I used it on playing with pod pod.

I shall enjoy the next 2 days to the max
because from Monday onwards,
I will be as busy as a donkey again.
Confirmed. Not an assumption.
Damn tutorials take away all my free time. 
Almost everyday I have to work until 5pm, at least.
Do I even have time for my revisions and assignments?
OMG.

No comments: