Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cough cough cough.

Am a sick cat.
Throat is now a warm and cozy habitat for the bacteria.
They have replicated so vigorously
now my throat hurts again.
Fingers crossed so that the honey cubes could do wonder again.

Talking about wonders.
The Hada Labo shiat is doing great wonders.
Pores are shrinking, pimples are vanishing,
scars and dark spots are ebbing, and me is happy.
And the L'oreal hair jelly thingy makes my hair so smooth a fly could slip.
Hiak hiak hiak.
And I got compliments from the course mates about the hair and the skin.
I doubt they have really seen good skin with zero obvious pores
because my skin only look good from afar. LOL.



It was Dr. Michael's last lecture today.
I am sad. :(
The next lecturer of the subject will be Dr. Julien
and I hope he is as awesome as Dr. Michael. :/


p/s  Dr. Michael was a Cambridge graduate! WTH No wonder I like him.
I've always liked clever people.


p/s/s  The roommate is bringing me for Korean food tomorrow
and I have this kimchi soup and spicy rice cake cravings,
but I cannot eat because of the replicating bacteria in my throat.
Damn depressing lo.

No comments: