Monday, January 24, 2011

For the eyes' sake.

Hello peepo.
Lazy to work so I decided to slack for a night
then wake up to a hardworking morning.
Hahahaha.



Planning to wear the nerdy specs to uni from this week onwards.
This is to prevent my course mates getting use to me having fake big eyes,
although I think they actually got used to it already.
I am worried that one day when I am not wearing lens, I will get something like
'Oh, I thought you have big eyes but oh my, they actually have the size of a pea.'
Super cruel can die.
Why I don't have natural big eyes? :(

Another thing is my eyes are getting worse now
after wearing contact lens for a few years.
I started wearing them since lower 6 if I am not mistaken.
Fyi contact lenses absorb the moisture of the eyes,
that is why the eyes will get very dry after 6 to 8 hours.
And the thin layer on the eyes, cornea or watever it is called, will get thinner.
My eyes now are easily tired, and they get dry very fast,
causing tearing and redness.

Hence I have to train myself to wear glasses
although I look less hot without grey or green eyes.
Although I feel less confident when I am wearing glasses.
Although wearing glasses is super inconvenient.
Like I have to make sure the pair of glasses fits so to prevent it to drop into the toilet when I pee.
Like it is impossible to wear shades unless you want to make yourself look funny.

I shall get a stylish spec during CNY.
Hmmmm.

No comments: