Sunday, January 23, 2011

5 more days.

The FAQ recently is 'When are you going back for CNY?'
Everyday I have to answer this Q, like, at least 5 times. Seriously.
People, Yours Truly will be flying back on Friday morning,
so I'll be reaching Ipoh around Friday evening.
Feel free to ask me out yo.
Sure give you face IF I have the time.
I have to spare some time for my family and the hippo.
They booked me for quite some time liao.
Hehe.

Mom told me dad is busy getting all the red lanterns and fake flowers and all
to decorate the house for CNY.
He always get so energetic and bersemangat when CNY is around the corner.
Every year we have to help him to hang this hang that,
and he always insist to leave all the little red lights on at night.
So during every CNY our house is always shining in red.

Can't wait to hop on the flight to KL.
Miss my family, the boyf, the SS crazees, and all the Ipoh kaki.
And I miss my sis' Oreo Cheese Cake!
I cannot have mandarins this year because I am still coughing.
So mui mui, please make the cheese cake mm goi.
If I can get cheese cake I don't need mandarins liao.

No comments: