Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cloudy Wednesday.

Yayyyyy me is in my second house now.
The wireless connection here sucks
but I shouldn't complain because I am lucky 
compared to those people living in the hostel who don't get to go online.


Flew back yesterday morning 
and the weather was good.
Cloudless.
Actually it was my most cloudless flying day.
And I could see the sceneries so clearly.
Watching down from a plane, 
KL is like a HD version of Google map.
And the houses are all like the the tiny fake houses of Monopoly.
Didn't take photos of those because I was shy to take my cam out.
The guy sitting beside me kept staring out to the window
and it was sinful to block his view.

I love to watch the thin shoreline of Sabah from above.
And guys, try to watch the waves
if you happen to fly past a beach.
The waves move in an extremely slow motion.
Maybe it is because the plane moves faster than the waves?
Interesting.


This book kept me company throughout the flight.
Awesome awesome book.
It should be listed as a literature.


Finally got it.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
Going to the hypermall later to find its casing!
PINK!

No comments: